Pages

Please let me know of any dead links. I will reupload as soon as possible. Thanks

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Hello

Welcome to my garden.  This will be an anime OST blog.  I know there are thousands of them out there and a million other places that you can get anime OSTs but I decided what the hey.  But if you're reading this then I suppose you've given my blog purpose.

I literally just started this blog so I don't have much uploaded and clearly nothing posted yet but please check back soon.  I will have a bit of time on my hands for awhile so I plan on regularly updating until I get it off the ground.  I also plan on hosting other gems but I'll keep that under wraps until I actually get around to it.

I will not be accepting requests.  I've posted it at the top but figured I would mention it here as well.  I ran a music blog before and accepted request there.  It was such a hassle and a lot of people were ungrateful so I'm not going to bother with that this time around.

0 comments:

Feed my fishies by clicking on the surface of the water. Thanks!